Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"I think he's crawling"

Last week, we were over at our neighbor's house and I put Elias down on the floor on all fours. He's quite skilled at being in the crawling position. He ever so slowly started to move. It was almost so subtle that you could even see it, like watching the hands of a clock: you know it's moving because time is passing, but never really see the hands move. Anway, she says to me, "Can he crawl?" I stated no, but that he's getting close. She says, in response, "It looks like he's crawling to me."

Today, he did it again. Gradual, subtle moves from one place to another. I mean, it's not the primitive face crawl we've grown so acustommed to. I'm talking on all fours, head up, moving from one place to another. Slowly, methodically, almost like a very, very slow glide. Cool.


1 comment:

Pevil said...

Next thing you know he will be doing the worm!