Friday, December 31, 2004

Eli finds his screech!

Today, Elias discovered that he could make really loud screeching sounds, in particular when he found himself dissatisfied by something in the environment, but generally, within any context he desired! I really adore the sounds! However, out to dinner tonight, Brad made the point that maybe people did not come out to listen to a baby screeching, especially a cute one that they are unable to personally fully enjoy. I did wonder if people were annoyed, but to tell you the truth, I think it was great that Elias had something to contribute to the ambiance. I guess I will end up being one of those mothers that promotes disruption and chaos! You know, the kind whose child goes tearing down the aisle at the supermarket. Screech away, my boy!

No comments: